We offer our physiotherapy services: soothing massages with natural oils made from the local flora (rosemary, aloe vera, almonds, and olives), and a variety of treatments such aspressotherapy, perfect for relaxation, improving blood flow and getting rid of body fluid build-up. This service is carried out by a certified professional who took a degree at the University of Valencia from 2004 to 2007
We offer the following treatments:
– Massages (relaxing, relieving, draining, circulatory…)
– Muscle toning
– Magnetotherapy, perfect for consolidating bone after a fracture, or for treating osteoporosis and arthritis.
– Paraffin wax baths.
– Pre- and post-competition muscle preparation.
– Functional recovery treatments (sprains, tendonitis, sinew tears, chondropathy, bursitis, etc.)
– Therapy for backache, neck pain, whiplash injuries.
– Nervous system diseases (hemiplegia, Parkinson’s disease, spasticity, hypotonia…)
– Pre- and post-operative treatment (arthroscopy, hip fracture, ligament tear, prosthesis, etc.).
– In the summertime (which canstretch from May to October), water therapy will be offered using the swimming pool.
– Treatments may be givenat home within a range of 40 km.
There is a wide range of activities on offer, such asguided walks, cycling, or trekking. The sister property of Torrecillas (2 km away) offers activities such as birdwatching, a guided visit to the mainhouse, cooking lessons, and year-round events. The astronomical observatory atLa Murta is very close by (5 km). It can be reachedby car or, if you feel adventurous, on foot.
For those looking for a different kind of leisure activity, the Corvera Golf and Country Club is also not far away.
For homelovers, the main house at El Pocico offers a library, board games, badminton, table tennis and other amenities.
We have an Ecoshop where you can buy premium seasonal produce from our organic market garden. Among other things, we offer oil made of olives harvested atEl Pocico, honey, figs, almonds, pomegranatesand many other fully organic items.